Looking for some fun DIYs for your tween or teen? Hosting an emoji party? Check out these 20 awesome emoji crafts.
I dare say emojis are here to stay. Emoji crafts, emoji foods, emoji purses and pajamas, emoji parties, even emoji movies. None seem to be on the decline. So let’s get in the spirit of expressing emotion via icons. If you’re hosting an emoji party or looking for some fun activities for teens and tweens (and grown-ups), here are 20 awesome EMOJI CRAFTS. If you’re looking for more DIYs, here is a roundup off 25 crafts for teens.
emoji food ideas
20 emoji crafts and DIY
- Decorate with emoji ornaments, from Studio DIY.
- Loving this easy emoji purse from Aww Sam. Or make the emoji beaded necklace.
- Older kids can use shrink paper to make emoji pins, from Persia Lou.
- Make cool emoji rings at Club Crafted.
- New room decor? Make a light-up emoji marquee from A Beautiful Mess.
- Turn emoji patches into pins at Damask Love.
- These emoji coasters from Lovely Indeed would make great gifts.
- How cute is this DIY felt emoji clutch from PMQ for Two?
- Something for the green thumb, an emoji flower pot, by All for the Boys.
- Don’t forget kitty! Make emoji cat toys at Dream a Little Bigger.
- I think we all need some emoji stress balls, by Hello Creative Family.
- Emoji bubble necklaces from Handmade Charlotte are such a good idea.
- Make your own BFF emoji necklace, at Brit and Co.
- Cross stitch emoji! Pattern at Storypiece.