A roundup of the BEST 25 Halloween dinner ideas.
Halloween dinner ideas
Looking to start Halloween night with some spook dinner ideas before heading out to trick or treat? The kids will love these 25 Halloween dinner ideas. Or, use the collection of recipes below to serve at your Halloween party.
more Halloween party food ideas
I’ve got you covered beyond dinner. Check out all of my Halloween food ideas and these other roundups.
- 30 Halloween appetizers
- 30 Halloween cookies
- 40 Halloween cupcakes
- 20 Halloween cakes
- 20 Halloween pretzel treats
Halloween dinner recipes
- Make some Frankenstein pasta at Super Healthy Kids.
- Easy peasy Jack O’ Cheeseburgers from Sandra Lee.
- This tentacle pot pie from Not Martha has been a favorite for years.
- Be sure to serve some salad! Monster salad cups by Fork and Beans.
- These Halloween roasted veggies by Live Eat Learn are a cute side.
- Spooky spinach pie from Anastasia’s Kitchen is awesome!
- I don’t know how my kids will feel about this Halloween spaghetti from The 36th Avenue!
- Maybe top it with some mummy meatballs from High Heels and Grills.
- Or make a graveyard taco dip, by The Chicabug blog.
- How about some skull burritos from Hungry Happenings?
- I think some “feet loaf” by My Name is Snickerdoodle is a must.
- Eeeeww. Cauldron mac and cheese from Tastemade.
- Make stuffed Jack O’ Lantern peppers with any filling, at Cupcakes and Kale Chips.
- Ohmygoodness to these shrunken potato heads by Tesco.
- Mummy sandwich kabobs for dinner? By Feel Good Foodie.
- Turn Shepherd’s Pie into a ghostly adventure at The Girl Who Ate Everything.
- Creepy eyeball pasta, from Spend with Pennies.
- Loving this spider pizza from Kids Craft Room.
- This Halloween party platter by Foxes Love Lemons would make a great dinner.
- Spooky chorizo hand pies by The Flavor Bender sound delicious!
- Frankenstein “boo”ritos at Taste of Home.
- How about some Chicken “boo”dle soup? By Morgan Manages Motherhood.
- Clever “candy corn” pizza, by Dessert Now, Dinner Later.
- Make some monster mash soup at Peas and Crayons.
- Try a loaded mashed potato spider casserole at Neighbor Food.