A roundup of 20 awesome, clever, sort-of spooky Halloween cakes!
Hosting a Halloween party? Going to a Halloween party? Just really love Halloween? If you’re feeling adventurous and looking for some bold fun food ideas for Halloween, check out this roundup of 20 awesome Halloween cakes.
more Halloween fun food ideas
Find all of my Halloween goodies HERE. For some more roundups, check out these:
- 30 Halloween cookie ideas
- 9 healthy Halloween treats
- 40 Halloween cupcakes
- 20 haunted gingerbread houses
- 20 Halloween pretzel treats
I even have some links to Halloween craft and decoration ideas, too.
Halloween cakes ideas
- From one of my favorite cake decorators, a web ghost cake tutorial by Sprinkle Bakes.
- Bake an actual devil’s food cake at Tesco.
- This skull cake by The Scran Line is genius!
- Find detailed instructions to make a black cat cake at Ashlee Marie.
- Make a Halloween pumpkin pail cake filled with candy at Hungry Happenings.
- The witch in this Halloween cake from Woman’s Day has seen better days.
- How to make a clever brush stroke ghost cake, by Erin Bakes.
- What a happy monster! The monster cake tutorial is from Sugarhero.
- I adore the simplicity of this Halloween cake by Cake Journal.
- I’ve always loved this Frankenstein’s monster cake by Bird on a Cake.
- Make a spooky eyeball cake at Betty Crocker.
- Ohmygoodness, this rise from the dead cake by B. Sweet Dessert Boutique!
- Such a great idea: Bloody Halloween cakes by i am baker.
- Make an easy monster eye cake at The Cake Blog.
- Oh dear! Make a melted witch cake at The First Year.
- Someone HAS to make a ouiji board cake.
- Find a faultline Halloween cake tutorial at Wilton.
- Such a spooky poisoned apple cake by The Cake Blog.
- This coffin cake at Woman’s Day looks so easy to make.
- This spiderweb cake by Liv for Cake is gorgeous and spooky at the same time.
Leave a Reply