A roundup of 30 awesome Halloween ideas to make the holiday spooky fun.
Every year I say, “This is the year we’re going nuts for Halloween!” And every year I do maybe two things I see on Pinterest. If that. But this is the year. This is the year I’m doing THREE things I find on Pinterest. Maybe. I mean, geez, I’m just so busy. This roundup of awesome Halloween ideas is to get me motivated to be craftier this year. How about you? Do you go bonkers on Halloween? Or are you more subdued? If you’ve blogged about any ideas, feel free to send them along and I’ll add them to my Pinterest boards.
Need more ideas for Halloween? You might also like this roundup of 40 Halloween cupcakes or this roundup of no-carve, painted pumpkin ideas. Or these easy zombie mason jars. Check out my collection of Halloween FOOD ideas on Pinterest and my Halloween Ideas on Pinterest.
- Make air-dry clay ghost tea lights.
- Make silhouette hands and feet at Better Homes and Gardens.
- Make Jack O’ Lantern balloon pinatas at The Gunny Sack.
- Make glowing eyes at Rust and Sunshine.
- Fill rubber gloves with treats at The Queen’s Card Castle.
- Make zombie Barbies at Crafts by Amanda.
- Make Halloween garland at Growing up Gabel.
- Make a “Decorate Me” pumpkin HERE.
- Make hanging spider balloons at Studio DIY.
- Dress up your front door at Michaels.
- Make a light-up pumpkin arch at Crazi Carlos.
- Make Halloween pillows at Eighteen 25.
- Make cheesecloth ghosts at Love and Laundry.
- Check out this pumpkin diorama at Craftster.
- Make dripping candles from PVC at Woman’s Day.
- Make a bloody welcome mat at Celebrations.
- Make tissue paper monsters at Persia Lou.
- Make witch hat luminaries at Polka Dot Chair.
- Make Halloween wooden spoons at Heaps of Laundry.
- Make zombie mason jars at Mason Jar Craft Love.
- Make glowing decorations at Paging Fun Mums.
- Turn anything into mummies, like this fruit, with gauze.
- Play pin the spider on the web with this printable from Ella Claire.
- Make a candy door hanger at Cherished Bliss.
- Make Halloween washer necklaces at We Make That.