A roundup of Halloween pretzels treats — Fun Halloween party food!
Halloween pretzels roundup
Why a Halloween pretzels roundup? Because pretzels are easy.
Half the work (the canvas to decorate) is done for you by the good pretzel-making people.
So buy a bag of sticks or minis or rods and you’re on your way to Halloween food crafting. Another reason?
That chocolate sweet and salty combination is just divine.
Here are 20 Halloween pretzels treats to whip up for your Halloween party or classroom party or just for fun.
- mummy pretzels here.
- zombie pretzels here.
- Frankenstein pretzels at Two Sisters Crafting.
- Frankenstein pretzels at Pink Cake Plate.
- Jack O’ Lantern pretzels at Simple as That.
- eye of newt pretzels at Lady Behind the Curtain.
- chocolate and pretzel spiders at The Novice Chef.
- pumpkin pretzels at Make Bake Celebrate.
- monster pretzels at Living Locurto.
- witch finger pretzels at About.com.
- Halloween monster pretzels at Close to Home.
- ghost pretzels at Dessert Now Dinner Later.
- Frankensteins and ghosts at Catch My Party.
- skeleton pretzels at Wilton.
- candy corn pretzels at Liz on Call.
- screaming pretzels at Oriental Trading.
- mummy pretzels at Miss Candiquik.
- alien pretzels at Butter with a Side of Bread.
- owl pretzels at Meaningful Mama.
- monster pretzels at Party City.