Have a crafty teen you’re trying to woo off of devices? Check out this roundup of 25 crafts for teens.
crafts for teens
Raise your hand if you were a kid who loved arts and crafts! I sure was, and now I have two artsy, craftsy kids of my own. Here is a roundup of 25 awesome crafts for teens.
The teen and tween crafts here are not just boredom busters.
Use the tutorials for birthday party activities, crafts for teens to sell, and crafts for teens to give as holiday gifts.
more craft ideas
These craft roundups might also have some fun teen and tween activities.
- 30 finger and arm knitting projects
- 15 perler bead jewelry crafts
- 30 no-sew crafts
- 20 modern macrame projects
- 40 crafts for grown-ups
- 20 easy knitting projects
teen and tween craft ideas
- I kind of want a pair of these galaxy Sharpie shoes from Growing up Gabel.
- My uber-popular no-sew fleece rainbow scarves make perfect gifts for family.
- Paint some succulent planters, by O Mundo de Jess.
- Popsicle stick bracelets! From yours truly.
- Marbled clay ring dishes from A Beautiful Mess would make great holiday gifts.
- Gather up their old tees to make macrame planters, from Brit and Co.
- Etsy has a great tutorial on painted pillows.
- Old tees turned into bracelets!
- Make pretty gem stone bobby pins, from Tell Love and Party, to wear or give.
- How about some cactus pet rocks? By The Best Ideas for Kids.
- These letter corkboards from Aww, Sam are awesome.
- So are these faux fur clutches.
- Keep looking through the site, there are tons of great ideas! Like no-sew Pop Tart pillows.
- Toilet paper roll turned phone holder, from Home Talk.
- Pom pom magnets from Lovely Indeed would make great locker decorations.
- I want an adorable Modge Podge zipper pocket from Handmade Charlotte for myself.
- Loving this flower pillow from Design Improvised.
- Some fun room decor? Make a no-weave wall hanging at Studio DIY.
- Or try the floating glitter tumbler.
- How about shrinky dink earrings from Club Crafted?
- I’m all about anything writing-related. DIY journals from A Beautiful Mess.
- A dreamcatcher from A Subtle Revelry is perfectly teen.
- Or, try this no-sew felt pouch.
- Try these mason jar lid suncatchers from 100 Directions.
- Turn a t-shirt into a tote bag at Craftaholics Anonymous.
This post was originally published in September 2019 and updated in September 2021.