A roundup of 40 awesome crafts for grown-ups, including jewelry, accessories, and home decor.
So this list of crafts is a bit hodge podge. There’s no unifying theme. It’s just all the stuff that I’ve been collecting on my “super cool crafts” Pinterest board. This Pinterest board, in particular, is for me, as opposed to my other crafts board, “crafts for my kid.” Because grown-ups like to make crafts, too, if etsy is any indication.
While this is a somewhat random collection, the blogs linked here are some of my favorites for creative ideas, so I would encourage you to stay awhile at each and check them out for more ideas that are a fit for your tastes and know-how. Some more ideas I’ve made since first collecting these ideas are sea shell wine charms or Lego wine charms, clay wall vase, painted polka dot wine bottle vases, and wine cork succulent planter magnets.
Here are 40 of the most awesome adult crafts to try (or to make and sell!):
- Make a pom pom trivet at A Kailo Chic Life.
- Make your own paper plants at The House that Lars Built.
- Make a coffee caddy at We Can Make Anything.
- Make clay flower rings at Alisa Burke.
- Make pom pom shoes at Damask Love.
- Make a fabric twine planter at My Poppet.
- Make crayon candles at Adventures in Making.
- Make fabric-covered books at Two Twenty One.
- Make washi tape tins at DIY Candy.
- Make a denim whale at Valaan villapaita.
- Make a clutch from a placemat at Sewing Rabbit.
- Paint watercolor flowers at A Piece of Rainbow.
- Make a rolled paper frame at Instructables.
- Crochet some cats at Repeat Crafter Me.
- Learn to paint wooden beads at Damask Love.
- Make paper-wrapped bangles at The Crafted Life.
- Make a bag from old jeans at Brit and Co.
- Make clay pinch pots at Think. Make. Share.
- Make cans into canisters at By Wilma.
- Make a felt flower bouquet at Something Turquoise.
- Make no-bake Sharpie bowls at A Piece of Rainbow.
- Knit a cat scarf at In the Loop Knitting.
- Make mason jar lid photo magnets at Unoriginal Mom.
- Make glass bottle garland at Dollar Store Crafts.
- Embroider a bouquet at Down Grapevine Lane.
- Make little house pillow ornaments at Retro Mama.
- Make terrarium magnets at Darby Smart.
- Make a tea towel tote at DIY Candy.
- Make a pocket pillow for reading at Polka Dot Chair.
- Make sea glass pendants at Beading Gem.
- Make acorn marble necklaces at Rhythms of Play.
- Paint feathers at Free People.
- Transfer photos to wood at Parental Perspective.
- Make aprons from shirts at eHow.
- Make denim pocket wall art at Home Made Modern.
- Make a pom pom pillow at A Kailo Chic Life.
- Make clothespin trivets at Dream a Little Bigger.
- Make ribbon bookmarks at Sparkle of Sunshine.
- Make flower pens at Living Well Mom.
- Make a jewelry tower at Confessions of a Serial DIYer.
PIN FOR LATER: