A roundup of 40 awesome crafts for adults, including jewelry, accessories, and home decor.
crafts for grown-ups
So this list of crafts for adults is a bit hodge podge. There’s no unifying theme. It’s just all the stuff that I’ve been collecting on my “super cool crafts” Pinterest board. Teens or tweens might also like some of these.
more fun craft ideas
While this is a somewhat random collection, the blogs linked here are some of my favorites for creative ideas, so I would encourage you to stay awhile at each and check them out for more ideas that are a fit for your tastes and know-how.
Some more ideas I’ve made since first collecting these ideas are sea shell wine charms or Lego wine charms, clay wall vase, painted polka dot wine bottle vases, and wine cork succulent planter magnets.
crafts for adults
Here are 40 of the most awesome adult crafts to try (or to make and sell!):
- Clever pom pom trivet at A Kailo Chic Life.
- Make your own paper plants at The House that Lars Built.
- DIY coffee caddy at We Can Make Anything.
- Try clay flower rings at Alisa Burke.
- Gorgeous pom pom shoes at Damask Love.
- a fabric twine planter at My Poppet.
- crayon candles at Adventures in Making.
- Try fabric-covered books at Two Twenty One.
- Make washi tape tins at DIY Candy.
- Cute denim whale at Valaan villapaita.
- Make a clutch from a placemat at Sewing Rabbit.
- Paint watercolor flowers at A Piece of Rainbow.
- Fun rolled paper frame at Instructables.
- Crochet some cats at Repeat Crafter Me.
- Learn to paint wooden beads at Damask Love.
- Craft paper-wrapped bangles at The Crafted Life.
- a bag from old jeans at Brit and Co.
- Make clay pinch pots at Think. Make. Share.
- Turn cans into canisters at By Wilma.
- Arrange a felt flower bouquet at Something Turquoise.
- Draw no-bake Sharpie bowls at A Piece of Rainbow.
- Knit a cat scarf at In the Loop Knitting.
- Keepsake mason jar lid photo magnets at Unoriginal Mom.
- Fun glass bottle garland at Dollar Store Crafts.
- Embroider a bouquet at Down Grapevine Lane.
- Try little house pillow ornaments at Retro Mama.
- Make terrarium magnets at Darby Smart.
- Loving a tea towel tote at DIY Candy.
- For readers! a pocket pillow for reading at Polka Dot Chair.
- Make sea glass pendants at Beading Gem.
- Clever acorn marble necklaces at Rhythms of Play.
- Paint feathers at Free People.
- Transfer photos to wood at Parental Perspective.
- Make aprons from shirts at eHow.
- Awesome denim pocket wall art at Home Made Modern.
- Love a pom pom pillow at A Kailo Chic Life.
- Craft clothespin trivets at Dream a Little Bigger.
- Try ribbon bookmarks at Sparkle of Sunshine.
- Pretty flower pens at Living Well Mom.
- Make a jewelry tower at Confessions of a Serial DIYer.
PIN FOR LATER: