Disclosure: *This post may include affiliate links. As an affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
A roundup of 20 Hanukkah fun food crafts
Hanukkah, O’ Hanukkah is coming! So are the Hankkah Here is a roundup of fun, clever treats you can make and decorate and give for Hanukkah.
- Fun surprise-inside dreidel cookies at Tablespoon, by Hungry Happenings.
- Find free Hanukkah printables for cupcakes at Evermine.
- Clever Hanukkah potato chips at Martha Stewart.
- Yum! sufganiyot (jelly doughnuts) at Creative Jewish Mom.
- Make candy dreidels at Tori Avey.
- Create your own Hanukkah gelt chocolates at Oh Nuts.
- Torah Cannoli at Busy in Brooklyn.
- Make Hanukkah pretzels at My Cookie Factory.
- Try menorah cupcakes at Dunkin Hines.
- How about a marshmallow menorah at the Food Network.
- Appetizers! cheese dreidels at DiLusso.
- Love glitter ball cookies at Martha Stewart.
- Hanukkah pops at Design Megillah.
- Put potatoes in the waffle maker to make “potaffles” at Real Food by Dad.
- Make Hanukkah gelt cookies at Overtime Cook.
- Delicious peanut butter fudge dreidels at Oh Nuts.
- Hanukkah Rice Krispie Treats at RiceKrispies.com.
- Bake Star of David buns at Family Friends Food.
- Wrap wine bottles in free printables at Better Homes and Gardens.
- Breakfast? menorah waffles at Family Friends Food.
PIN FOR LATER:
Leave a Reply