Looking for new dinner ideas beyond pasta? Here are 20 recipes that use tomato sauce. But not on pasta.
recipes with tomato sauce
Pretty much the only thing that grew in our garden this year? Tomatoes. Nothing else. So I’ve been whipping up lots of tomato sauce. Only, I’m getting tired of using said pasta sauce on spaghetti.
So here are 20 recipes with tomato sauce beyond just pouring it on actual pasta. Or, 20 ways to use a jar of tomato sauce that isn’t on pasta.
dinner ideas using tomato sauce
- Turn a jar of pasta sauce into enchilada sauce in minutes.
- Try shortcut ratatouille at Fifteen Spatulas.
- Make potatoes in tomato sauce at Kitchen Nostalgia.
- This chili has beer and kale.
- Use pasta sauce to make Spanish Rice at Five Heart Home.
- Balsamic chicken at Prego.
- Warm up with minestrone soup at A Cedar Spoon.
- Mash-up! Chicken Parmesan enchiladas at Poet in the Pantry.
- Clever twist: pizza baked potatoes at Babble.
- How about stuffed zucchini at The Girl on Bloor.
- I love mussels in tomato sauce at Skinnytaste.
- Cook eggs in Purgatory at Add a Pinch.
- DIY sloppy Joe’s at Rachael Ray.
- How to make tomato soup from jarred sauce at Self-Proclaimed Foodie.
- Try Manhattan clam chowder at Francesco Rinaldi.
- Make meatloaf at Betty Crocker.
- You can make baked beans in tomato sauce at Simply Recipes.
- Or polenta cakes with tomato sauce at Franceso Rinaldi.
- How about stuffed peppers at McCormick.
- Yummy meatball sub at Serious Eats.
PIN FOR LATER: