Looking for new dinner ideas beyond pasta? Here are 20 recipes that use pasta sauce. But not on pasta.
Pretty much the only thing that grew in our garden this year? Tomatoes. Nothing else. So I’ve been whipping up lots of tomato sauce. Only, I’m getting tired of using said pasta sauce on spaghetti. So here are 20 recipes that use pasta sauce beyond just pouring it on actual pasta. Or, 20 ways to use a jar of pasta sauce that isn’t on pasta.
- Turn a jar of pasta sauce into enchilada sauce in minutes.
- Make shortcut ratatouille at Fifteen Spatulas.
- Make potatoes in tomato sauce at Kitchen Nostalgia.
- Make chili! This one has beer and kale.
- Use pasta sauce to make Spanish Rice at Five Heart Home.
- Make balsamic chicken at Prego.
- Make minestrone soup at A Cedar Spoon.
- Make chicken Parmesan enchiladas at Poet in the Pantry.
- Make pizza baked potatoes at Babble.
- Make stuffed zucchini at The Girl on Bloor.
- Make mussels in tomato sauce at Skinnytaste.
- Make eggs in Purgatory at Add a Pinch.
- Make sloppy Joe’s at Rachael Ray.
- Make tomato soup from jarred sauce at Self-Proclaimed Foodie.
- Make Manhattan clam chowder at Francesco Rinaldi.
- Make meatloaf at Betty Crocker.
- Make baked beans in tomato sauce at Simply Recipes.
- Make polenta cakes with tomato sauce at Franceso Rinaldi.
- Make stuffed peppers at McCormick.
- Make a meatball sub at Serious Eats.
PIN FOR LATER: