Everyone loves donuts! Here’s a roundup of 23 doughnuts for every holiday of the year.
Doughnuts or donuts. Whatever your linguistic preference, you can have them all the year through. Because clever folks out there are always coming up with clever holiday decorating ideas. So, as the year winds down and we look to 2017, here are 23 ways you can enjoy a doughnut for every major holiday of the new year.
- New Year’s Eve donuts by The 36th Avenue.
- Make Groundhog Day donuts at Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons.
- Make sugar egg puff doughnuts for Chinese New Year at Dessert First.
- Make king cake donuts for Mardi Gras at Hummingbird High.
- OK, so technically these are for Father’s Day. But can’t you envision making Martin Luther King Jr. or Presidents Day donuts like this? From Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons.
- Make Valentine’s Day donuts at The First Year Blog.
- Make Lucky Charms donuts for St. Patrick’s Day at Studio DIY.
- Make donut bunny pops for Easter at Positively Splendid.
- Make a “donut” sandwich for April Fool’s Day at Super Healthy Kids.
- Make edible flower donuts for Mother’s Day at Studio DIY.
- Make Father’s Day donuts at A Pretty Cool Life.
- Make Arabic doughnuts with orange blossom syrup at Coffee and Crumpets for Ramadan.
- Make Memorial Day donuts at A Pumpkin and a Princess.
- Make 4th of July donuts at The First Year Blog.
- Not really a holiday, but… I guess for parents. Make back to school donuts at Your Home Based Mom.
- Make apples and honey doughnuts for Rosh Hashana at What Jew Wanna Eat.
- Make mummy donuts for Halloween at Plain Chicken.
- Make Gulab Jamun for Diwali at Veggie Belly.
- Make turkey doughnuts at Dimple Prints.
- Make Sufganiyot (jelly doughnuts) for Hanukkah at Pretty Simple Sweet.
- Make reindeer donuts at Love from the Oven.
- And snowmen too!
- Make Mendazi donuts for Kwanzaa at Jo Cooks.
PIN FOR LATER: