a roundup of 25 awesome DIY ideas for your New Year’s Eve
Hosting a New Year’s Eve party? Here are 25 awesome DIY ideas for New Year’s Eve.
Eek! It’s only a week before New Year’s Eve. How did this year go by so quickly? Throwing a party? Staying home? Going to bed early? No matter what you’re doing for New Year’s Eve, here are a few good ideas to celebrate, even if just a little.
- Freeze number ice cubes for the champagne.
- Make your own poppers at Celebrations.
- Make a countdown clock at Buggy and Buddy.
- Find this printable New Years game at Alice and Lois.
- Make glitter candles at Kids’ Craft Room.
- Make your own ball drop, in tinsel, at The Hostess with the Mostess.
- Have the corks count down at Fiskars Craft.
- Make confetti favors (to vacuum up the next day) at A Pumpkin and a Princess.
- Don’t forget the 12 grapes at midnight, at Noble Pig.
- Make confetti balloons at I Spy DIY (you’re vacuuming anyway.)
- Make a balloon clock at The Suburban Mom.
- Glitter up plastic utensils at Sugar and Cloth.
- Print New Year’s Eve mad libs at The Idea Room.
- Make sparkler cupcake toppers at You Are My Fave. (This link no longer works.)
- Make a golden wreath at The 36th Avenue.
- Make clock balloons at Studio DIY.
- Make pipe cleaner crowns at Brit and Co.
- Make candy watches at The Idea Room.
- Make a golden wine bottle centerpiece at Vicky Barone.
- Make garland from bow tie pasta at The Gold Jelly Bean.
- Love this champagne wall decoration at Just a Virginia Girl.
- Make your own noise makers at Project Nursery.
- Mark glasses with tinsel at A Subtle Revelry.
- Make party hats at Pottery Barn.
- Cover your guests’ hands with glitter from glitter-dipped cups, from evite.
PIN FOR LATER: