A roundup of fun New Year’s Eve food ideas.
fun New Year’s Eve food ideas
New Year’s Eve…. the time for new beginnings, resolutions, changes that will finally be made! Just kidding. I’m not really a big “new year new me” kind of person. January 1st always feels an awful lot like December 31st.
If you are planning on celebrating in any kind of way, here are 30 fun and clever New Year’s Eve food ideas. Note that some of these are from years past, so you’ll have to use your smarts to change the year.
Despite my not-really-being-into-New-Years, I’ve made quite a few fun foods for the occasion, so we’ll start with those.
- Ball drop marshmallow pops.
- Countdown cookie sticks.
- Almost-midnight cookie pops.
- Sparkly marshmallow pops.
- Almost midnight cookie bites (feel free to notice I accidentally switched the long and short hands.)
- Clock cupcakes at People.
- Sparkling cider jelly shots at ReciPEAS.
- Metallic cake pops at Michaels.
- Ball drop pinata cookies at Hungry Happenings.
- Tuxedo cheese and crackers at Kitchen Mason.
- Almost midnight cheesecake at Hungry Happenings.
- Crescent roll dippers at Pillsbury.
- Champagne Jello shots at Erica’s Sweet Tooth.
- Sprinkle New Years cake at The Cake Blog.
- 7-layer dip for New Year’s at Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons.
- Cookie countdown at Haniela’s.
- Pizza dip countdown at Hungry Happenings.
- Ball drop cupcakes at Confessions of a Cookbook Queen.
- Cookie confetti at The Bearfoot Baker.
- Oreo cookie clocks at Pint-Sized Baker.
- Champagne boozy Gummy Bears at The Skinny Fork.
- Smooching cookies at Bake at 350.
- Edible spoons with caviar at Martha Stewart.
- Pink champagne cake pops at Sweetapolita.
- Almost-midnight cupcakes at Confessions of a Cookbook Queen.
- Confetti clock cookies at Repeat Crafter Me.
- Glittery fortune cookies at I Spy DIY.
- Pop Rocks popcorn at Party Pinching.
- Champagne Jello cups at The First Year.
- Start the day with a New Year’s breakfast at Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons.
PIN FOR LATER: