A roundup of fun food ideas for Pi Day.
Fun food ideas for Pi Day, right here! Gather all ye’ fellow math nerds! Pi Day, or March 14th (3-14, of course, for the 3.14159265359….), is approaching. If you love math as I do and are searching for Pi Day desserts and fun food ideas, here are 15 Pi Day treats to help you celebrate our love of infinite decimal places.
- Make Pi day apple pie sticks at the decorated cookie.
- Make a Pi Day fruit pi at Instructables.
- Make Pi Day cookies at A Baker’s House.
- Make Nutella Pi Day pops at Spice in the City.
- Make mini Pi Day Oreo pies at Full Thyme Student.
- Make Pi Day pop tarts at Yup It’s Vegan.
- Check out these Pi Day mini pies at Serious Eats.
- Make Pi Day bourbon apple pie at Sprinkled with Jules.
- Make Pi Day hand pies at Spabettie.
- Make Pi on a stick at Just Jenn.
- Make Pi pies at Serious Eats.
- Make a Pi Day banana cream treat at Kix Cereal.
- Check out this awesome Pi Day Pie by Kay Sweet.
- Make Pi Day pizza at Angela’s Kitchen.
- Make a My Little Pony Pinkie Pie at Nerdist.