A roundup of 15 awesome, clever fun Thanksgiving appetizers and snacks to start your holiday.
fun Thanksgiving appetizers and snacks
Looking for some fun and clever Thanksgiving appetizers to serve or to bring to your host? Here are 15 awesome ideas. I have covered this before, and you might see some overlap with this roundup of 20 turkey-themed Thanksgiving appetizers. But this collection goes well beyond turkeys.
- I’ll self-promote and start with my own. “Pumpkin pie” cheese and crackers!
- Go for a sweet start with this turkey fruit platter.
- Mozzarella bite “pumpkins” are super-easy (and yes, those are Doritos crumbles).
- Turn Babybel cheese into mini turkeys.
- Red pepper “pumpkin” deviled eggs, a clever idea from Southern Living.
- Try a turkey snack board, from The Baker Mama.
- This vegetable tray from Living Locurto is one of my long-time favorites.
- You’ll need a pumpkin-shaped cheese ball, of course, from The Country Cook.
- This nut platter by Dukes and Duchesses is a unique idea.
- Cheesy crescent roll leaves from Hungry Happenings would be a great snack.
- How about a cheese ball turkey? From Crafts a la Mode.
- Go bold with a cornucopia centerpiece, from HGTV.
- Turkey veggie cups are an easy, healthy, kid-friendly idea, by Catch My Party.
- Set out some Thanksgiving snack mix, by Sprinkle Some Fun.
- Kids will love these popcorn corn on the cob bags, from Smart Schoolhouse.