Summer cupcakes! 20 ideas from around the web for your summer parties, BBQs, beach parties, or anytime the sun shines.
We’re winding down the last couple weeks of school, and then… summer. That hot magical time pretty much only kids on summer break can fully appreciate.
If you’re celebrating the season in the next few months–Memorial Day picnic? Beach party? Luau? BBQ?–and hosting a summer party, or maybe you have a summer birthday to celebrate, here is a roundup of 20 of the best, cutest, most adorable summer cupcakes ideas for you, specifically ideas for summer cupcake decorating ideas.
- Summer is for leisure time! Try these Gone Fishing cupcakes. (And gumdrop crab cupcake toppers bonus.)
- No need to mess with charcoal with these BBQ grill cupcakes from Frugal Mom Eh!.
- Watermelon cupcakes from The First Year Blog are adorable.
- You can’t have summer with s’mores! (cupcakes), by Sally’s Baking Addiction.
- These beach cupcakes (with sharks!) from Niner Bakes are awesome.
- Crab cupcakes are super easy to make.
- Try these campfire cupcakes, at Betty Crocker.
- Check out these banana split cupcakes from Handle the Heat.
- Relax with some palm tree cupcakes, from Your Cup of Cake.
- Melt-proof “Sno-Cone” cupcakes, from the Food Network.
- These pull-apart summer cupcake cakes are a little different.
- I love these easy little fishy cupcakes, at Two Sisters Crafting.
- Sweet sliders, burger cupcakes at Teen Vogue.
- Have a side of corn on the cob cupcakes, at Martha Stewart.
- Or these pinchers. Crab cupcakes by Clean and Scentsible.
- Ha! Make lawnmower cupcakes at The Celebration Shoppe.
- Have a picnic! (table cupcakes).
- These cherry limeade cupcakes from Cooking Classy look refreshing.
- If you can find candy corn this time of year… sun cupcakes, at Taste of Home.
- So do rainbow sherbet cupcakes from The Melrose Family.
Leave a Reply