Disclosure: *This post may include affiliate links. As an affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
A roundup of 18 make-it-in-a-MUG recipes — single serving treats and meals
Whether for portion control, convenience, the cute factor, or just cooking for one, mug recipes are just a good idea, it seems to me. Here is a roundup of 18 recipes you can make in a mug, from breakfast to dinner and dessert.
Lots of stuff to eat you can make in a mug:
breakfast mug recipes
- Start with French Toast.
- Or maybe quiche is your thing.
- Or scrambled eggs.
- Or baked oatmeal.
- How about a blueberry muffin.
lunch and dinner mug recipes
- Make Mexican sweet corn.
- I love this mac n’ cheese.
- Oh my. Roasted tomato soup with broiled cheddar.
- Or spaghetti with sausage and cheese.
- How about pizza in a mug?
- Try potato soup.
- Meatloaf in a mug?
dessert mug recipes
- Mmm. Strawberry pie.
- Or red velvet cake.
- Or make a chocolate peanut butter cake.
- Try lemon cake.
- Quick paleo pumpkin pie.
- I’m so curious about this avocado mug cake.
Leave a Reply