Cake pop lovers and Halloween fans, this roundup is for you: 15 awesome Halloween cake pop ideas.
Halloween cake pops
If you’re hosting a Halloween party this year or looking for some cute and fun treats to give, check out these Halloween cake pops. Here are 15 awesome tutorials for Halloween cake pop ideas.
more Halloween fun food
Do you love these Halloween cake pops but think they will take way too long to make since you’re so so busy? Check out these other Halloween fun food ideas that take minutes to make.
- Zombie marshmallows
- Halloween Rice Krispie Treats using store-bought ingredients
- Jolly Rancher monster lollipops
- Mummy pretzels
- Monster Oreos
- Halloween s’mores dip
Halloween cake pop ideas
- We have to start with the cake pop inventor, bakerella. Love these vampire cake pops.
- And these adorable ghost cake pops.
- Zombie cake pops with red velvet brains by Cakegirls are so clever.
- Oh my! Bloody cake balls by Sugarhero.
- Love the fire on these cauldron cake pops by Pint Sized Baker.
- Poisoned apple cake pops! By Kitchen Mccabe.
- Frankenstein cake pops by Ideas for the Home by Kenarry are a fun twist on the traditional shape.
- Make some not-so-spooky Jack O’ Lantern cake pops at Art and the Kitchen.
- These witch cake pops are also too cute to be spooky.
- How about some one-eyed purple people eater cake balls by Chelsea’s Messy Apron?
- Technically, these black cat pops by Hungry Happenings are fudge, but they can easily be cake pops too.
- Ew! Cake eyeballs from the Food Network.
- Make some mummy cake pops at Foodal.
- Or creepy crawly spider cake pops.
- Make bat cake pops at the Pint Sized Baker.