If you host your own haunted house, here is an awesome DIY haunted house ideas roundup.
I’ve never, ever hosted my own haunted house. Hmmm, not a very promising beginning considering I’m about to share DIY haunted house ideas. But I am an excellent google and pinterest researcher, so I found some fantastic ideas for you from those that are clearly experts in creating their own haunted house. So if you are known as the house that scares each year, here are a few things to add to your repertoire that you can make yourselves.
- Make floating candles at Warner Bros.
- Make a head in a jar at Instructables.
- This boneyard lantern from Oh My Creative is pretty creepy.
- Decorate the garage door with silhouette hands and feet.
- Set up some glowstick Jack O’ Lantern mason jars at Crafts by Amanda.
- Get things started with this front door display from Woman’s Day.
- Hang up some ghosts at Simply Designing.
- Hang a lot of cobwebs for people to go through, too.
- Make some cardboard tombstones at eHow.
- Or, use cardboard to make zombies! From Jay’s Cup. (Note two images, one behind the cardboard, one reaching out from the stairs.
- Make candles bleed at Pop Sugar.
- Find tips to make these cardboard silhouettes at Geek Tyrant.
- You need a spooky mirror, from No Biggie.
- Make some faux chains at Ribbons and Glue.
- Make some glowing eyes at Rust and Sunshine.
- Make a super creepy ghost from packing tape at Monster Tutorials.
- Love these scary all-black pumpkins from BHG.
- Creepy idea: Cover eyes in pictures with black paper.
- Be sure to make a Spell Book.
- Hang a lot of spider sacs everywhere, by Modern parents Messy Kids.
PIN FOR LATER