A roundup of 25 Grinch-themed Christmas treats for you.
Maybe Christmas doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas means a little bit more. Like marshmallow pops and cookies. Here’s a roundup of 25 Grinch-themed foods from Dr. Seuss’s classic book and the yearly special so you can celebrate a growing heart this Christmas season with green stuff.
- Make Grinch marshmallow pops at the decorated cookie.
- Make a Grinch cake at The Bearfoot Baker.
- Make Grinch cupcakes at Confessions of a Cookbook Queen.
- Make a Grinch cocktail at Sweet ReciPEAS.
- Grinch cookies at Wannabite.
- Make Grinch candy cups at Hungry Happenings.
- Make Grinch cake bites at Celebrate Creativity.
- Love these Grinch cake pops at Nashville Sweets.
- Make a Grinch bento at One Crafty Thing.
- Make Grinch cookies at Sweet Sugarbelle.
- Or make cake mix Grinch cookies at In Katrina’s Kitchen.
- Make Grinch Jello shots at Delish.
- Make Grinch kabobs at Momables.
- Make green mac and cheese at Weelicious.
- Make Grinch cupcakes at Make Bake Celebrate.
- Make Grinch guacamole at Kudos Kitchen.
- Make Grinch Rice Krispie Treats at Sugar Swings! Serve Some.
- Make M and M Grinch ornaments at Jo Lynne Shane.
- Make Grinch Jello Cups at The Keeper of the Cheerios.
- Make Grinch punch at Babble.
- Make Grinch fudge at Travel Parent Eat.
- Make Grinch quesadillas at Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons.
- Or Grinch fruit snack at Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons.
- Make Grinch popcorn at Two Sisters Crafting.
- You can even make Who Hash, at Blogher.
PIN FOR LATER: