A roundup of amazing sushi art ideas from around the web.
I once made sushi. It was for a contest. I had zero sushi experience in making this sushi art, and it shows. (Note that it’s pretty much all rice.) One thing has changed since I made this panda sushi, though. I love it now. I can’t believe I’ve been missing out on the wonder that is sushi all these years. I stay away from the raw stuff, so I’m still pretty close to nil on my sushi experience. But at least now I appreciate its awesomeness more. Speaking of awesomeness, how about some sushi art?
If you like this post, you might also like this roundup of 15 unusual ways to eat sushi.
- First, up, my panda sushi that is pretty much just rice. But it’s cute, right?
- Your next stop has to be the entire blog at Little Miss Bento. She’s the sushi art master. Just a few examples of way too many:
- Russian doll sushi, teddy bear sushi, and Olaf sushi.
- Pretty much just spend some time over at Bento Monsters, but in particular, how about this Angry Birds sushi.
- Or this Disney sushi.
- Learn to make this flower sushi by Make Sushi.
- Make mosaic sushi at Tastemade.
- The work of sushi chef Tama-chan is amazing, such as this world sushi and The Scream. (Found on Foodiggity.)
- I believe this sushi art collection is also from Tama-chan.
- As is this sloth sushi.
- Another fantastic sushi artist is Maysatch. Find more work here, such as Pusheen the cat.
- Ohmygosh, this snail sushi is the cutest.
- I love this Cookie Monster sushi by Bento Days.
PIN FOR LATER: