A roundup of 20 instant pot chicken recipes to try tonight for dinner.
Instant Pot chicken recipes
Well, folks. I’ve joined the rest of you in finally getting an Instant Pot! And now, I envision my life changing.
I’ll be healthy. I’ll cook wonderful dinners and lunches and even breakfasts and desserts every day all day!
Mostly, I’m just psyched for fast hard-boiled eggs and dinner when I forget to defrost chicken. Speaking of the latter, here are 20 Instant Pot chicken recipes to try for dinner. So pull out that pressure cooker and the few ingredients you’ll need.
To get you started, here are two bonus recipes with basic how-tos.
How do you cook chicken breasts in the Instant Pot?
- If you just need cooked or shredded chicken, this post from The Kitchn on pressure cooking chicken breasts has the information you need.
How do you cook frozen chicken breasts in the Instant Pot?
- This post on cooking frozen chicken breasts in the pressure cooker from The Recipe Rebel has lots of information and basics.
Instant Pot chicken recipes roundup
Check out these 20 awesome, easy INSTANT POT chicken recipes for dinner from my fellow bloggers.
- Try creamy herbed chicken and rice from The Kitchenthusiast.
- Make a whole roasted chicken at Cooking with Curls.
- Or Tandoori chicken and rice.
- Orange chicken in 15 minutes, from A Fork’s Tale.
- Chili lime chicken from Our Best Bites would be great over rice.
- What an easy dinner this harvest chicken and vegetables from Life Made Sweeter is.
- I’m going to need to make instant pot chicken enchiladas, by Number 2 pencil.
- I’m going to try this chicken and broccoli from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen.
- Or this buffalo chicken chili.
- Serve this cream cheese chicken from Six Sisters’ Stuff over pasta.
- How about chicken pot pie in the instant pot?
- Make instant pot chicken cacciatore over at SkinnyTaste.
- Even chicken Tikka Masala is possible, from Savory Tooth.
- I mean, come on. It has Doritos. Pressure cooker Dorito casserole at The Typical Mom.
- Or a healthier quinoa chicken casserole.
- This Teriyaki chicken and rice from Life Made Sweeter looks wonderful.
- Salsa chicken from Kalyn’s Kitchen is on my list.
- Easy peasy chicken taco bowls, from Wonder Mom Wannabe.
- Try BBQ chicken and potatoes, from Clarks Condensed.
- Make paleo kung pao chicken at Sweet C’s.
more chicken dinner recipes (not Instant Pot)
If you’re not in the mood to pull out the Instant Pot, here are some more easy chicken dinner ideas that do NOT use pressure cooking.
- broccoli and lemon chicken sheet pan dinner
- lemon chicken pasta with goat cheese and kale
- super easy chicken pot pie
- spinach and goat cheese stuffed chicken
- chicken and kale enchiladas
- slow cooker whole chicken with beer gravy