Starbucks, with its endless bounty of coffees and frappuccinos and cake pops and paninis has served us well over the years. Here’s how you can make easy Starbucks recipes at home.
Some of my own Starbucks versions have been the most popular on my blog, but I’ll also share more from the reaches of the internet.
I know many of us have our Starbucks rituals, but what if you want to save some money? Or hide away at home? You’ll need some copycat Starbucks recipes.
Here I’ll include breakfast items, baked goods, lunch, and, of course, drinks, both hot and iced.
Starbucks iced drinks recipes
- How about an oh-so-pretty Starbucks pink drink from Nutmeg Nanny.
- My copycat green tea frappuccino is one of my most popular recipes.
- Try a Starbucks iced vanilla latte at One Sweet Appetite.
- A classic caramel iced macchiato from Coffee at Three.
- How fun is this unicorn smoothie from Herbivore Cucina?
- Mocha coconut frappuccino from Simply Stacie looks delicious.
- Iced guava black tea from The Littlest Crumb sounds so refreshing.
- Make an iced pumpkin spice latte at Hint of Healthy.
- Or a caramel iced latte from Bright Eyed Baker.
- Iced mango matcha tea from I heart Unami is gorgeous.
- Learn to make cold brew coffee with foam at Midwest Nice.
- How about an iced brown sugar oatmilk shaken espresso from Basil and Bubbly?
hot Starbucks drinks
- Whip up some pumpkin spice lattes in the crock pot at The Magical Slow Cooker.
- Mmmm. I could use a chai latte from Chili to Choc.
- Or a vegan chai latte from Wow, It’s Veggie?!
- Get cozy with copycat medicine ball tea from Sugar and Soul.
- Warm up with a hot caramel macchiato from Crayons and Cravings.
- You’ll need a gingerbread latte from Burrata and Bubbles.
- Saving this caramel apple hot cider from Kathryn’s Kitchen for fall.
- Try a Starbucks vanilla latte from Snacks and Sips.
- Don’t forget the peppermint mocha from Copykat Recipes.
copycat Starbucks breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Another favorite: The roasted tomato, pesto, and mozzarella panini.
- One of my go-tos. Make-ahead snack boxes, from Carmy.
- And more bistro boxes from Platings and Pairings.
- Breakfast? Make homemade Bantam bagel bites filled with cream cheese.
- Learn to make sous vide egg bites at Whitney Bond.
- Or try instant pot egg bites from Recipes from a Pantry.
- Make an egg, bacon and gouda breakfast sandwich at Copykat Recipes.
copycat Starbucks baked goods
- Four-ingredient lemon blueberry scones are a great shortcut recipe.
- My daughter’s favorite. Starbucks pumpkin bread by Windy City Dinner Fairy.
- The gingerbread loaf (this one from Sunday Supper) is a favorite.
- Or the lemon loaf from Melanie Cooks.
- Another of my daughter’s favorites. Copycat madeleines from Intentional Hospitality.
- She also loves the vanilla cake pops. This version is from Sweet Mouth Joy.
- Pumpkin scones from Salt and Baker look divine.
- Starbucks oat and fudge bars from A Taste of Madness look so good.
- I love the pumpkin cream cheese muffins. Check out this keto version from paleo lowcarb Kate.
more ideas from Starbucks