I truly didn’t know that paper plates made such a great canvas for such creativity until I started searching for paper plate crafts. Paper plates abound in the summertime, and I’m always looking for something to keep my kiddo busy. But these gems are pretty grown-up friendly, too. I spotted these chickens at MollyMoo, and these fruit plates over at Crafts by Amanda, and I couldn’t be stopped. Here are 22 links to both kid and adult paper plate crafts.
1. Paper plates plus T-shirts equals a cool wreath, at Folk.
2. Make flowers at Creative Jewish Mom.
3. Make button decor at Carosello.
4. Make sailboats at First Palette.
5. Fish! Lots of them. Make them at Made.
6. Make a mushroom house at Parents.
7. What’s that up in the sky? Make paper plate flying saucers at Crafts by Amanda.
8. Find a photo guide to make paper plate stands at Pysselbolaget.
10. Make chickens at MollyMoo.
11. Make Chinese dragon puppets at My Poppet.
12. Make artistic fans at arteascuola.
13. Make paper plate baskets at Sarah Hearts.
14. Make paper plates fancier at Martha Stewart.
16. Plates become fruit over at Crafts by Amanda.
17. Make ooooh flowers at Home Heart Craft.
18. Very cool. Make a clock at Creative Jewish Mom.
19. Make wall art at Spoonful.
20. Make a hat at Buzzmills.
21. Make a swan at Clickacraft.com.
22. Make wall art at Scrumdilly-do!.
Feel free to share (nicely)! While my blog's photographs and text are protected by copyright, I do allow (and encourage) you to share ONE photograph with credit to "the decorated cookie" and link to this blog post. PLEASE don't reprint any part of the blog post and PLEASE don't post a photo without credit. Thank you!