25 awesome Oreo dessert recipes.
Ah, the Oreo cookie. Who doesn’t love these famous chocolate and vanilla creme sandwich cookies? If you find yourself with a sudden abundance of the treat, and need some Oreo dessert ideas, here are 25 recipes using Oreo cookies you might like.
Oreo cookie history
How did we even get so lucky to be able to make Oreo dessert recipes?
Did you know the first Oreo cookie was sold in 1912 to a grocer in Hoboken, New Jersey. Created by the National Biscuit Company (Nabisco now), it was first dubbed “Oreo Biscuit,” renamed to “Oreo Sandwich” in 1921, changed to “Oreo Creme Sandwich” in 1948, and finally named “Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie” in 1974.
more fun food roundups
Oreo dessert recipes
Here are 25 recipes that use Oreo cookies.
- My favorite! Oreo ice box cake in a jar.
- Make chocolate chip cookies with Oreos.
- You can’t go wrong with Oreo Rice Krispie Treats from How to Make Cereal Treats.
- Oreo Jello shots from A Beautiful Mess is just genius.
- Cookies and Cream brownies from Live, Love and Sugar look divine!
- Check out this Oreo Bundt cake at Marsha’s Baking Addiction.
- Heavenly Oreo dessert indeed, from Life in the Lofthouse.
- Who needs some (baked) deep-friend Oreos, at Something Swanky?
- Love this Oreo fudge from How to Make Easy Fudge. Or try Oreo cheesecake fudge, from Center Cut Cook.
- Oh goodness. Cookie dough stuffed Oreos from Sugar Spun Run.
- Oreo pancakes? Why not? From She Wears Many Hats.
- I’d like to have one of these Oreo mocha frozen bars from Neighbor Food.
- Yum to Oreo chocolate bark from Dinner, Then Dessert.
- You’re going to need a chocolate Oreo tart, from Kitchen Mason.
- Cookies and cream muddy buddies from The Recipe Critic look so good.
- I need some Oreo pie from Pies and Tacos.
- Oreo dip! Yes, please. From Fox Valley Foodie.
- Oreo milkshake anyone? From April GoLightly.
- Oreo popcorn from I Heart Naptime looks so good.
- Oh my. Oreo cupcakes from Crazy for Crust.