Valentine’s Day roundup from the archives

Only two days left! Here’s some inspiration from my archives. I have one more treat for you, too, but it’s being featured elsewhere, so I’ll let you know when it’s up over there (hint, it’s sparkly and there’s a stick involved).

Click the link to go to the tutorial.

Posted February 12, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Permalink

WOW, what a round-up! Some lucky valentines live at your house! :)

2. Haniela
    Posted February 12, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Permalink

Thank you for doing the round-up,it so nice to see all your sugar works together like this. It is fresh and sparkles with creativity. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Valentine's day.

3. Paula
    Posted February 12, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Permalink

Love this round-up. So very creative and you made it so easy for us to just click on the link and see how you made each lovely treat! Thank you.

4. Lyns
    Posted February 13, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Permalink

I just so totally fell in love with you xox What fab ideas

5. Evan @swEEts
    Posted February 13, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Permalink

Such beautiful valentines day treats! I love every single one of them!

6. peachkins
    Posted February 14, 2011 at 1:49 am | Permalink

Happy Valentines Day!

7. Raquel
    Posted February 14, 2011 at 7:53 am | Permalink

Preciosas galletas con permiso las citaré en mi blog, disculpe que no me exprese en ingles :(
    Thanks and goog work :)

8. SweetSugarBelle
    Posted February 14, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Permalink

I have been way to long without visiting…have I told lately that {I love you}? I was going to say you rock, but hey, its V-day! ♥

9. apparentlyjessy
    Posted February 15, 2011 at 8:04 am | Permalink

Your creative cleverness never ceases to amaze and inspire me!