A roundup of 25 gluten free and vegan Halloween treats.
vegan Halloween treats
Halloween can be a tricky time when you navigate the world as a vegan or when you have food allergies and sensitivities. Milk chocolate candy abounds! But delicious, clever, vegan Halloween treats about, too. (Psst, for our gluten-free friends, many of these fall in that category, too, so keep your eye out for gluten-free treats).
more Halloween ideas
If you like this post, check out:
- 40 Halloween cupcake ideas
- 20 haunted gingerbread houses
- 20 Halloween pretzels
- 20 Frankenstein foods
- 25 no-carve painted pumpkin ideas
- 20 Halloween balloons
- Find Frankenstein rice cereal treats at Fork and Beans.
- More from this great site. Ding Dong monsters over at Fork and Beans.
- Wait, one more! Make chocolate-covered pretzels at Fork and Beans.
- Yum! Make chocolate pumpkin cups at The Glowing Fridge.
- Make almond milk horchata at Sugar and Charm.
- spider cookies at Fork and Beans.
- Cute monster cupcakes at Feasting on Fruit.
- vegan candy corn at the Free People blog.
- vegan ghost peeps at Fork and Beans.
- Trysome black bean chocolate Halloween cookies at Nutritionist in the Kitch.
- Healthy banana ghosts and tangerine pumpkins at Weelicious.
- Some seriously creepy vegan witch fingers at Choosing Raw.
- Make bloody chocolate cups at elephantastic vegan.
- Cute mummy cookies at Sarah Bakes.
- Spooky Nakd graveyard cups at Wallflower Kitchen.
- Vegan, gluten-free pumpkin fudge at Petite Allergy Treats.
- Oh divine. Make a chocolate pumpkin tart at Unconventional Baker.
- Try skull candy made with cashews at Wallflower Girl.
- Creepy poison apples at Simply Delicious.
- Make oreo brownies at Vegan in the Freezer.
- Candy corn ice pops at Yummy Mummy Kitchen.
- EEk! eyeball panna cotta at Nerdy Mamma.
- Gluten-free (not vegan) mummy meringue cookies at Sweet and Savory by Shinee.
- Healthy apple bites at Paleo Grub.
- Make banana mummies at Lexie’s Kitchen.