Hosting an ice cream party this summer? Here is a roundup of 20 ice cream sundae bar ideas, including tips, tricks, topping ideas, and recipes.
how to host an ice cream sundae bar:
Why have an ice cream sundae bar at your party? It’s Summer. It’s hot. Give them ice cream.
Here are 21 tips, tricks, recipes, toppings ideas, and products you might need. Some of my favorite ideas:
- Pre-scoop ice cream and freeze on a tray or place in individual mason jars
- Serve toppings in mason jars, a muffin tin or small bowls
- Make sure to have lots of unusual toppings, too
- Dress up whipping cream with paper wraps
- Keep sauces warm in a crock pot
- Make your own magic shell
- If you’re adventurous, make chocolate bowls
- Buy inexpensive ice cream cups and spoons on amazon
- Find lots of FREE PRINTABLES online (see below)
more ice cream fun
Find these ideas for ice cream sundae bar and more on my Pinterest board.
And if you like this, check out this easy idea for mini ice cream sandwich pops.
For something different, copycat Drumsticks in a jar.
ice cream party ideas
Love these flower pot ice cream cones for centerpieces!
Scoop ice cream into mason jars first, at Colin Cowie.
Be sure to include some more unusual ice cream topping choices, at chow.
Make the whipped cream pretty at Last Day Ago.
Serve sprinkles in shaker jars, from Hi Sugarplum.
Find ice cream sundae recipes at Bite Me More.
Love these printables from Eat Drink Chic.