A roundup of 20 Nativity crafts and Nativity fun food ideas
nativity crafts and nativity food ideas
As we prepare for Santa’s arrival this Christmas, it might be wise to remember that Christmas isn’t really about the jolly old man who brings us gifts. So if you’re looking for some fun Christmas crafts to make or give or serve, these Nativity crafts and fun food ideas (for kids and adults alike) will give you some creative options beyond snowmen cookies and crochet Santa hats.
more Christmas ideas
- 21 peppermint candy crafts
- 31 creative, alternative Christmas trees
- 20 Christmas-themed pretzels
- 25 Rice Krispie Treats for Christmas
nativity fun food
- I love this gingerbread nativity from Roti and Rice.
- How about a nativity pie topper, at Well Made Heart.
- Have a nativity snack! From instagram user CuteChiChai.
- Turn graham crackers into a nativity at Gluesticks.
- A nativity lunch from The Littles and Me is easy to make and comes with a free printable.
- Here are more ideas for Nativity scene lunches, at Creative Kid Snacks.
- This gingerbread nativity uses lots of gumdrops, by Mother’s Niche.
- Decorate nativity cookies with Lila Loa.
- Crochet a nativity scene with this free pattern from The Spinners Husband.
- Craft a no-sew nativity soda bottle cover at Homan at Home.
- These nativity blocks from Sisters, What! are a great idea.
- These printables let you make a nativity from matchboxes, at Digitprop.
- Find free nativity printables at Marloes de Vries.
- Step-by-step instructions to make a quilled paper nativity, from She Saved.
- Paint some rocks with these nativity stones at Rainy Day Mum.
- Here are instructions to make a Lego nativity, from Frugal Fun 4 Boys.
- This popsicle stick manger ornament from Housing a Forest is clever.
- Love the detail on these painted peg doll nativity at Viva Veltoro.
- How about painted nativity spoons? From Estefi Machado.
- Make a beautiful “stained glass” Nativity craft from Meaningful Mama.